It’s been awhile since I’ve had a Friday Favorite but I’ve got one today and this one is special.
This is my friend, Michelle.
She and I have been friends since 8th grade, which was….a long time ago. Michelle has always been very creative and artsy/craftsy. Her handmade cards are just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Hiding away from the world for awhile and creating is her way of unplugging from the everyday stresses and doing something that feeds her soul. A few months ago, Michelle showed me her latest project: handmade glass magnets.
I fell in love with her magnets and purchased a few sets.
Then I purchased a few more. They’re cute, look great and they work! They’re also usually the first thing people notice when they’re in my kitchen.
Michelle is making a great product and I’d like to help get her name out as much as I can. She’s launched her own business called “Paper Escape”. You can find her on Facebook and on Etsy. Check out her ever growing supply and show her some love.
Now…the part I’m really excited about. Michelle is giving away a set of her magnets! If you want to win a set of your choice, here’s what you need to do:
- “Like” Paper Escape on Facebook here
- Subscribe to Michelle’s blog located here
- Subscribe to my blog
- Leave a comment on Michelle’s blog on which set from her Etsy store you’d like to win. The Etsy link is here.
- Leave a comment on my blog on what you like to do to “escape” from the world for a while. Something that really “feeds” you.
- Forgive us for making you jump through some hoops. 🙂
Michelle will pick a winner at random on Friday, March 25th. The winner will be announced on both blogs.