- I memorized the entire score of Phantom of the Opera when I was in high school and I still know it by heart.
- I wish I could play the guitar solo in the Bangles version of “Hazy Shade of Winter”.
- An enjoyable Friday evening usually requires a Broadway musical. Last week: The Music Man. This week: Hello Dolly!
- My workout place list includes Eminem’s Lose Yourself, Aretha Franklin’s Respect, and maybe some Backstreet Boys.
- I usually quote Star Wars at least once a week.
- I loved reading “Gone With the Wind” but couldn’t stand the movie.
- I play a lot of ABBA in the office on Mondays when the bosses are gone.