Because I need to remember…I Spy God…
- I don’t need surgery
- I have vacation time accrued to use if I need it
- I don’t need surgery (that’s worthy of mentioning twice, don’t you think?)
- I’m learning to ask for help (thank you, Mom and Jacob’s friend’s mom)
- I married a man who’s mother raised him right. He’s taking great care of me.
- Facebook emails from friends who understand the mental battle that’s being waged right now.
- “Some” spiritual maturity to recognize the feelings of guilt I have about getting hurt and having to ask for help are just quite simply lies.
- My kids know how to do laundry, load a dishwasher and clean a bathroom
- This happened during the summer, not during the school year.
- This didn’t happen in the winter months.
- I didn’t break an arm, land in broken glass or suffer a head injury
- The utility man saw me fall so I wasn’t stuck in the parking lot for two hours until people took their lunch breaks.
- The air conditioner works.
- Rick’s summer class will be over next week and the fall semester will most likely start after my cast is off.
- I have friends who I can show the “mess” to and they love me anyway.
Tell me where you are spying God these days. I really want to know.